Ooms Avenhorn Holding India Pvt Ltd
Ooms Group, we are pleased to introduce ourselves as wholly owned subsidiary of Ooms International bv, Avenhorn, The Netherlands, a Dutch MNC, part of 100 years old Ooms Group.
The group has always visualised to produce new generation pavement materials through their state of art plants backed by a dedicated R&D.
1. The group has introduced new generation products for Airports, Highways, Container terminals, and all other major pavement projects where traffic is heavy and intense. We have backing of proven technology which has been tested across globe in harshest terrain.
2. Products Currently in India: we are manufacturing and processing the following to the certified standards and our products are being used by various government departments and private infrastructure developers in India.
2) PMB and Advanced PMB
3. Besides, the Indian refineries the bitumen imported from Iran/ Kuwait is of penetration grade 60/70 and 80/100 and whereas nearly all Govt. contracts in India specify use of viscosity grade bitumen. We are importing bitumen 60/70 and 80/100 and processing the same to viscosity grade -VG 10/20/30/40. Our products are accepted for use by all major projects.
4. QA Regime and Specifications, we have modern PLC operated plants for processing of viscosity grade bitumen conforming to IS73:2013 and modified bitumen conforming to IS 15462:2004 and IRC: SP: 53: 2010.
We are backed by a team of experienced technical experts and have fully equipped laboratory at our plants and a central R&D centre at Gurgaon. Our technical team is headed by Mr BR Tyagi, who has over 40 years of experience in R&D at IOCL and Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun. We encourage our clients to test the product at our laboratories before despatch. All dispatches are accompanied with a material test certificated (MTC) for each batch.
Our products conform to latest BIS specifications IS:73:2013, IS:5462:2004, IRC:SP:53:2010 and international specifications.
5. Projects and Clientele We are the largest manufacturer of Polymer Modified Bitumen (PMB) thermoplastic elastomeric type, using SBS (Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene) qualifying to national and international specifications.
Ooms PMB has been used in projects in more than 25 countries for over 40 years, covering a wide range of climatic and traffic conditions including over 100 major airports.
In India, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi International Airport, Chennai Airport and Bandra Worli Sea Link Road, Formula 1 Race Track are some of the landmark projects, done with our modified bitumen. In addition hundreds of km of NH, SH and other roads and airfield have been constructed with our products.
We are suppliers to projects of NHAI/Ministry of Defence/Airports Authority of India/All State roads departments/NDMC & DDA/HUDA & other Govt. Agencies.
6. Examples Following highways constructed with our PMB have NOT been overlaid for over 9years, since construction even after:
a. Chennai- TADA, 56 km, NH5, constructed during 2003-2004; Being reconstructed into six-lane in 2013-14.
b. Faizabad- Bahraich, 109 km, State Highway, constructed in 2004-05 as WB Funded project. The road is yet to be overlaid.
7. We are equipped to supply bitumen in bulk and packed drums, from our plants situated at Kosi, Mumbai and Chennai, to cover all the territories within India.
8. DGS&D Our company is now registered with DGS&D, under provisional certificate no DEL/AI/10APR14/002 dated 10th April-14.
9. Installed Capacity For Viscosity Grade Bitumen it is around 10,000MT per month, which can be enhanced at short notice.